Crunchy Wood Ear Mushroom Tsukudani.
You can cook Crunchy Wood Ear Mushroom Tsukudani using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Wood Ear Mushroom Tsukudani
- You need 10 grams of Wood ear mushrooms.
- Prepare 10 grams of Black sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of for frying Oil.
- It’s 200 ml of Dashi stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 of Chinese wolfberry fruit.
Crunchy Wood Ear Mushroom Tsukudani instructions
- Place the wood ear mushrooms in a bowl, and soak them in plenty of water until they soften..
- Drain the mushrooms in a colander, and squeeze out the excess water..
- Warm the oil in a frying pan, then add and lightly fry the black sesame seeds. Add the mushrooms, and the dashi stock, soy sauce and mirin, and reduce the broth over low heat. Turn off the heat, and scatter over the Chinese wolfberry fruit to complete..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.