Italian beef with Italian cherry pepper giardiniera.
You can have Italian beef with Italian cherry pepper giardiniera using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian beef with Italian cherry pepper giardiniera
- Prepare 2 pounds of chuck roast leave fat on.
- You need 1 of whole liquid included jar pepperoncini.
- It’s 2 tbsp of knorr beef bouillon.
- Prepare 4 of Italian rolls.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes chopped up. It's up to you how much on the sub.
- It’s of Italian cherry peppers again up to you how hot you want your top.
- It’s 2 of celery stocks sliced thinly.
Italian beef with Italian cherry pepper giardiniera instructions
- Put roast, pepperoncini and juice and bouillon in slower cooker on high for 5 hours.
- Chop tomatoes, Italian cherry peppers, celerly, mix in bowl with some of the juice of the peppers salt and pepper if you want..
- After you shred the beef and defat it put your sub togther the way you like. Like pull some of the bread out to make more room for meat! And fixings. Up to you enjoy and take pick and tell me how you liked it..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.