Curly Crunchy Fried Dough.
You can cook Curly Crunchy Fried Dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curly Crunchy Fried Dough
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- You need of ingredients below For Syrup.
- You need 130 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
Curly Crunchy Fried Dough step by step
- First make the syrup. Put the ingredients for the syrup in a small pan, and heat until the sugar dissolves. Transfer to a bowl and let cool..
- Put the pancake mix, egg and milk into a bowl and mix until smooth. The batter is ready..
- Transfer the batter into an empty dressing bottle (the one in the photo has a small nozzle). If you don't have one, use a piping bag with a small nozzle..
- Squeeze the batter into oil which has been heated to about 170℃. They should be swirls, going round 2 or 3 times. Slowly deep fry until golden brown..
- As soon as they have been fried, dip them in the syrup you made earlier. Transfer to a serving dish..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.