Garlic bread italian subs.
You can cook Garlic bread italian subs using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic bread italian subs
- It’s 1 loaf of Frozen garlic bread.
- It’s 12 slice of Hard salami.
- It’s 1 packages of Pepperoni.
- It’s 16 slice of Thinly sliced ham.
- You need 8 slice of Muenster cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian dressing.
Garlic bread italian subs instructions
- Preheat oven as directed by packaged garlic bread.
- Lay both halves of garlic bread face up on a cookie sheet.
- Brush each half with italian dressing.
- Place 4 slices of cheese on each half.
- Place 3 slices of salami on each half.
- Place 8 slices of ham on each half.
- Add desired amount of pepperoni then repeat steps four and five.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes.
- Close sandwich cut in. half and enjoy.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.