Tempura Batter – Crunchy and Crispy Even Cold.
You can cook Tempura Batter – Crunchy and Crispy Even Cold using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tempura Batter – Crunchy and Crispy Even Cold
- Prepare 200 ml of ●Water.
- You need 1 of ●Egg.
- You need 10 grams of ●Salt.
- Prepare 5 of cubes ●Ice.
- It’s 65 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 65 grams of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Tempura Batter – Crunchy and Crispy Even Cold instructions
- Combine the ● ingredients in a bowl and stir..
- Add all of the dry ingredients and mix. Do not thoroughly mix the egg..
- Heat the oil for deep frying at a slightly low temperature (160℃). To cook thin ingredients, such as shiso leaves, lightly coat the back in flour, then dip in the batter and deep fry..
- Next, fry the starchy vegetables, such as potatoes, then chicken or other meats. When frying potatoes, start at a low temperature, then increase to a high temperature for a crispy finish..
- Next, at a high temperature, lightly coat the fish in flour, then the batter, then deep fry at a slightly high temperature. Seafood should be deep fried very quickly..
- These are the ingredients that need to be cooked quickly. As long as you don't wrap the tempura in plastic wrap, even shiso leaves remain nice and crispy..
- I recommend lightly reheating in an oven, not in the microwave. This will make them crispy..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.