Chicken Bacon ranch sub.
You can cook Chicken Bacon ranch sub using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon ranch sub
- It’s 1 loaf of Hawaiian sweet roll.
- You need 1 slice of hickory bacon.
- You need 1 cup of grilled diced chicken chunks.
- It’s 1 pinch of lettuce.
- It’s 1 slice of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ranch dressing.
Chicken Bacon ranch sub instructions
- Toast Sub roll for 3 minutes with butter on each slice.
- Cook grilled chicken chunks until brown and ready.
- place chicken chunks on toasted bread.
- place bacon on top of chicken.
- place white American cheese slice on top of warm bacon, allow cheese to melt.
- place lettuce and tomato as topping.
- add ranch on top.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.