Philadelphia cheesecake (classic).
You can have Philadelphia cheesecake (classic) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philadelphia cheesecake (classic)
- It’s of crust.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Graham crackers.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter (melted).
- You need of filling.
- You need 4 (8 oz) of packages of Philadelphia cream cheese. (softened) or any other cream cheese works.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
Philadelphia cheesecake (classic) instructions
- First off make sure everything is room Temperature. Your cheesecake will come out way better. Completely smooth and no lumps at all. Just beautiful..
- For the crust mix cracker crumbs,3 tablespoons sugar, and butter. Press into bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan..
- Next preheat your oven to 325. Beat cream cheese,1 cup of sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing on low speed just until blended. Pour over crust or store bought crust..
- Bake 55 minutes (until centers almost set) when done take out and set on counter to cool for 1 hour. Then refrigerate for 4 hours. Top with cherry filling and voila. Enjoy..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.