Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour.
You can have Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour
- It’s 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- It’s 50 grams of Rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Raw cane sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Soy milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of plus ●Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ●Salt.
Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour step by step
- Heat the okara in a frying pan for 10 minutes until dry and sandy, then leave to cool. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Add the ingredients marked with ● to a bowl and mix well with a rubber spatula..
- Add the cooled okara and the rice flour to the mixture and fold in from the bottom. Gather the dough together tightly as if pressing it together..
- Transfer the dough to a plastic bag and roll out until 2-3 mm thick. (I used a 20 x 18 cm bag.).
- Using a knife, cut the dough into the cookie shapes. To do this cut 6 lines vertically and 4 lines horizontally, leaving an equal amount of space between each cut. Transfer the cookies to a sheet of baking paper. (When transferring, the cookies may crumble so be very careful!).
- Bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C, then turn the heat down to 160°C and bake for a further 2-3 minutes. Once the cookies are golden they're ready!.
- The cookies are likely to crumble when hot so I recommend leaving them to cool in the oven!.
- The trick to this recipe is to heat up the okara properly. The thinner the cookies, the crunchier they will be! Unfortunately, this means they will break easily, too, so be careful!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.