Steak and Cheese Sub.
You can cook Steak and Cheese Sub using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak and Cheese Sub
- You need 1 large of Onion (Thinly Sliced).
- It’s 1 large of Red Bell Pepper (Thinly Sliced).
- You need 1 large of Green Bell Pepper (Thinly Sliced).
- You need 3 lb of 90% Lean Shaved Steak.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Non-fat Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- You need 2 loaf of Cuban/ Italian extra large.
- Prepare 10 slice of Swiss Cheese.
- It’s 4 clove of Minced Garlic.
Steak and Cheese Sub instructions
- In large pan saute peppers, onions, and garlic in oil for 5 minutes on high heat.
- Add shaved steak, salt and pepper, stir frequently until steak is cooked all the way through.
- Pre-heat Oven to 350°.
- Add butter, stir and cover for 5 more minutes and remove from heat.
- Drain steak from pan.
- Slice bread from side to about half way through and butterfly open.
- Place steak mixture on bread, add cheese and put in oven until cheese is melted.
- Remove, cut into 6-8 servings, (add Banana Peppers if desired, serve and enjoy).
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.