Crunchy Chicken Pita.
You can cook Crunchy Chicken Pita using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Chicken Pita
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast; skinless, boneless.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Stick butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mrs. Dash: Southwest Chipotle.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of Pita pocket.
- Prepare 1 of Wedge of Laughing Cow Queso Fresco & Chipotle Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tortilla Strips.
- It’s 2 of Chopped green onions.
Crunchy Chicken Pita instructions
- Place chicken breast in pan with a half a couple water; set to medium heat. Add butter and seasonings. Optional to add green onions while cooking or add them raw at the end of the mixture. Once butter has melted flip chicken over. Continue to turn the chicken from side to side until thoroughly cooked; at the end season one last time and turn heat down. When seasonings have melted onto the chicken then it is ready to be removed and shredded..
- While waiting for the chicken to cook, in a medium-size bowl, mix together cheese and tortilla strips. Raw onions maybe added to this next as well. Set aside..
- While shredding the chicken, toast the pita pocket..
- When the pita pocket is done, take the wedge of Queso fresco and chipotle cheese and spread inside the pocket..
- Now add your chicken, cheese, and tortilla strips mixture into the pocket. There will be leftovers, set on the side of your plate to eat with your pocket or refrigerate..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.