AMIEs Special HEART Cheesecake.
You can have AMIEs Special HEART Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Special HEART Cheesecake
- Prepare 15 piece of rispbread or fette biscottate in Italiano (crushed).
- You need 45 grams of walnuts, crushed.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 350 grams of cream cheese (Philadelphia).
- It’s 8 of egg whites.
- Prepare 300 grams of greek yogurt.
- You need 100 grams of sifted sugar.
- You need 1 of raspberries or strawberry jam.
- It’s 1 of sugar heart shaped sprinkles.
AMIEs Special HEART Cheesecake step by step
- First, make sure all ingredients is at room temperature..
- Heat the the oven to 160ºC and prepare my crust recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355594-amies-crispbread-crust.
- In a bowl of electric mixer, beat eat whites until stiff. Add the cheese cream, sugar and yogurt, beating well to blend..
- Pour into prepared crust and bake at 170ºC for about 45 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Chill for several hours or until firm. Overnight is the best..
- Transfer gently to a serving plate. Spread evenly the jam over the top of the cake and decorate with any heart shaped decorations u desired..
- Serve, share and enjoy ur VALENTINEs day!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.