Crunchy Baked Tilapia.
You can have Crunchy Baked Tilapia using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Baked Tilapia
- It’s 3 of Tilapia.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chili powder.
Crunchy Baked Tilapia instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- After the tilapia have defrosted, pat them dry.
- In a plate, pour out the flour.
- In another plate, pour out the bread crumbs and mix in all the seasonings.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Take the tilapia and roll it in the flour. Then put it in the eggs. Make sure it is all covered. Then roll in around in the bread crumbs and seasoning mixture.
- Put the tilapia on a tray and put it in the oven!.
- After 10 minutes, check to see if the tilapia is cooked. Poke a fork in the edge and if it flakes, it is done.
- If you would like it crispy, let it broil for a few minutes.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.