Bow tie pasta bake.
You can cook Bow tie pasta bake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bow tie pasta bake
- You need 1 1/4 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- It’s 45 oz of Ragu traditional sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 12 oz of bow tie pasta.
- You need 8 oz of philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 1 each of eggs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 16 oz of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of topping- 1/2 cup parmesan and 1 teaspoon basil.
Bow tie pasta bake instructions
- Cook beef, oregano, onion and garlic over medium heat in large sauce pan til meat is no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add Ragu sauce, parsley, basil, worcestershire sauce and 1/2 teaspoon oregano. Cover and simmer with meat for 1 hr, stirring occasionally..
- Cook bow tie pasta aldente and drain.
- In large bowl combine cream cheese, egg, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Grease 13 x 9 glass baking dish, spread 1 cup meat sauce, top with layer of 1/2 the pasta, 1/2 the cheese mixture and 8oz of sliced fresh mozzarella log..
- Repeat layers..
- Top with remaining meat sauce, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and oregano. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, uncovered..
- Let set for 30 minutes, then serve..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.