Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters!.
You can cook Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters! using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters!
- You need of dinner.
- Prepare 1 lb of raw shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of bob evans ground sausage.
- Prepare 1 packages of bob evans hashbrowns.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Philadelphia whipped cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 cup of minute rice.
Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters! instructions
- Mince garlic clove.
- Mix olive oil, butter, cream cheese, and garlic clove in a small bowl. Heat up in microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage over medium heat.
- In a separate pot bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- After water is boiling, add 2 cups of rice and remove from heat. Set covered for at least 5 minutes.
- In small saucepan add peeled shrimp and the garlic sauce mix together. Sautee on medium low heat until all the shrimp are pink.
- Set oven at a broil, and add hashbrowns to a baking dish with 3 tablespoons of butter. Broil for 30 minutes, mixing every 10 minutes.
- When hashbrowns are nice and crispy, layer on the sausage..
- Mix together the rice and shrimp with garlic mix and layer on top of sausage and hashbrowns.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.