You can cook Cheeseburger Sub using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Sub
- It’s 1 each of fresh baked sub roll / italian roll.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 slice of american cheese.
- You need 1 of garlic powder to taste.
- It’s 1 of ground pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of seasoned ground beef.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
Cheeseburger Sub instructions
- brown ground beef and draIn (we usually use 1 pound and get 3+ sandwiches).
- add garlic powder and pepper to drained ground beef and stir.
- spread butter on both sides of your sub roll.
- place sub roll open on a sandwIch press or small grill (we use the small George Foreman grill).
- add a slice of cheese split in half to the bottom of the roll (so it covers the whole bottom of the roll) add the 1/4 cup (or more if you'd like) of ground beef on top of the cheese, close the roll and press the top down on the press or grill.
- press the sandwich approximately 5 minutes or until it is melted all the way through and crispy then remove from the grill.
- open the sandwich and add mayo to both sides, add your onion and lettuce on top.
- plate and enjoy! we usually serve with tater tots 🙂 the ingredients are per sub so measure according to how many your making.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.