sausage subs w/ caramelized onions.
You can have sausage subs w/ caramelized onions using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of sausage subs w/ caramelized onions
- It’s 2 of jimmy dean mild italian sausages.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 2 cup of prego spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozerells cheese grated.
- Prepare 2 of soft sandwhich rolls.
- You need 1 of foil.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesaun cheese.
sausage subs w/ caramelized onions instructions
- heat pan medium heat with olive oil.
- place sausages brown both sides.
- cut onion into chunks and strips.
- add onion let cook 2 min.
- add spaghetti sauce.
- cover let simmer until sausages fully cooked.
- slice rolls make room for sausages to fit.
- place sausage in rolls add onion and sauce.
- top with cheeses.
- gently wrap with foil bake @250 in oven till cheese melted and roll warm.
- serve warm & enjoy.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.