Crunchy Chocolate Mushrooms.
You can have Crunchy Chocolate Mushrooms using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Chocolate Mushrooms
- It’s 1 of bar Milk chocolate.
- You need 30 grams of Panko.
- Prepare 12 of Cigar-shaped biscuits.
Crunchy Chocolate Mushrooms step by step
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie, add in the panko and mix together..
- Pack the mixture into silicone cups or similar moulds and stick a cigar-shaped biscuit into the center..
- Leave to chill and set in the refrigerator to complete. I made cute poisonous mushroom versions with white chocolate and food colouring, too..
- These are the cigar biscuits that I used this time. You can buy them for about 1 dollar in supermarkets or convenience stores and snap them to your preferred length..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.