My simple easy tuna casserole.
You can cook My simple easy tuna casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My simple easy tuna casserole
- It’s 2 box of macaroni.
- Prepare 2 can of tuna.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- Prepare of e.v.o.o. olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese.
My simple easy tuna casserole step by step
- Boil macaroni by directions add butter and Olive oil.
- Once its finished cooking drain then in the same pot add the tuna and cheese from the box.
- Add milk to cheese and Philadelphia cream cheese let cook then add the macaroni back to the pot and let cook down.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.