Hillbilly Miso Soup.
You can cook Hillbilly Miso Soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hillbilly Miso Soup
- You need 8 cups of water (I may have used a bit more).
- You need of About 1lb tofu (I found a 14oz).
- It’s 5 grams of parsley (sub for seaweed).
- You need 5 of full green onions.
- It’s 4 of chicken bullion cubes (sub flavor for miso and dashi).
Hillbilly Miso Soup step by step
- Chop tofu and add to the water with the 4 bullion cubes, using half of the cubes reccomended by package.
- Simply chop up parsley and onions while water comes to a boil.
- Add ingredients and leave on a light boil (low heat) for 20-30 minutes or until tofu begins to float and veggies begin to sink.
- I like simplicity so I added a bit of chives, dash of dill weed, and a pinch of sea salt to the mix before I finished. Enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.