Cheesecake With An Oreo Twist.
You can have Cheesecake With An Oreo Twist using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake With An Oreo Twist
- It’s 1 of Premade Oreo Pie Crust.
- Prepare bunch of Raspberries.
- You need 1 of ~CHEESECAKE MIX~.
- Prepare 4 of 8oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese (room temp).
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Lime Juice.
- You need 1 of ~TOPPING~.
- It’s 2 cup of Whip Cream.
- Prepare 4 oz of Philadelphia Whipping Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Cheesecake With An Oreo Twist instructions
- Cheesecake mix: Blend all ingredients. Mix in 1 egg at a time. *I usually blend for about 5-8min..
- Pour the mix into Oreo pie crust. Smooth evenly..
- Bake for 60 min. @ 350°.
- Let cool for 45min. Then refrigerate for a several hours. (The cooler the better).
- Topping: Mix (with spoon) all ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to top the cheesecake..
- Add Topping to the cheesecake and Raspberries.
- Enjoy!!!!! Oh and post your pics!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.