Crunchy Mini Nut Tarts.
You can have Crunchy Mini Nut Tarts using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Mini Nut Tarts
- It’s 1 of portion Tart crust.
- You need 150 grams of Nuts (a few kinds).
- You need 100 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey.
Crunchy Mini Nut Tarts instructions
- Roll out the tart dough so it becomes 2 mm thick, and tightly fit it into the pan. Pierce the bottom of the crust all over with a fork, and let it sit for 15 minutes in the fridge..
- Bake for 8 minutes at 170℃, and let it cool down in the pan..
- Crush the nuts into large pieces, and toast for 8 minutes at 170℃. (Please be careful not to burn them.).
- Add the granulated sugar, unsalted butter, and honey into a non-stick frying pan, and turn on the heat. Simmer until the mixture turns light amber..
- Add in the nuts..
- The hardened caramelized mixture will turn into a liquid after adding the nuts. Simmer until it becomes smooth..
- Pour the filling into the crust while it's still hot, and bake for 12-13 minutes on the bottom shelf of the oven at 180℃..
- It's also delicious to spread raspberry jam in blind-baked tart base and fill it with caramelized nuts..
- When you can't finish them all, put them in a Ziploc bag and freeze them..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.