Frozen Toblerone Mousse Squares.
You can have Frozen Toblerone Mousse Squares using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frozen Toblerone Mousse Squares
- You need of crust.
- You need 2 cup of oero baking crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 200 grams of toblerone swiss milk chocolate, divided (2 chocolate bars).
- It’s 500 grams of philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 300 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of thawed cool whip topping.
Frozen Toblerone Mousse Squares instructions
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of a plastic wrap lined 13X9 inch baking pan.
- Microwave 1.5 toberlone bars (150g) on medium heat for 1 min, or until melted..
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Blend in melted chocolate. Whisk in cool whip..
- Spoon mixture over crust. Chop remaining 1/2 chocolate bar (50g) and sprinkle over dessert..
- Freeze for 6 hours. Use plastic wrap to remove dessert from pan before cutting to serve..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.