Meatball Sub Sandwich.
You can cook Meatball Sub Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub Sandwich
- You need 20 small of meatballs.
- You need 26 oz of can of pasta sauce.
- You need 1 medium of onion chopped.
- You need 4 slice of of any cheese that melts.
- It’s 2 medium of hoagie breads.
Meatball Sub Sandwich instructions
- This recipe is for 2 people.
- add your meatballs to the crock pot.
- pour in the pasta sauce add the chopped onion.
- let cook on high 2-4 hours.
- when the meatballs are done preheat oven to 400°F add the hoagie buns until they are toasted.
- add your sliced cheese on the buns add your meatballs on top of the cheese.
- cut the sandwich in half and enjoy.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.