Crunchy Natto and Cheese Fritters.
You can cook Crunchy Natto and Cheese Fritters using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Natto and Cheese Fritters
- You need 150 grams of Natto (fermented soy beans).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Kraft Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 6 tbsp of ○Cake flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ○Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ○Water.
- You need 1 of ○Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil (for cooking).
Crunchy Natto and Cheese Fritters step by step
- Add the ○ ingredients to a bowl and mix well..
- Add the natto to the batter you made in Step 1 and mix well..
- Heat up a frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, and drop in spoonfuls the natto batter from Step 2 that are easy to eat sizes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese thoroughly over the tops of the fritters..
- Cook over medium heat. Once they are golden brown turn the fritters over. Cook the other side, being careful not to burn them. Once the other sides are browned too they are done..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.