Native American casserole.
You can cook Native American casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Native American casserole
- Prepare 2 package of skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of big broccoli crown.
- It’s 5 slices of american cheese (opitional).
- You need 1 of big bag shredded cheddar cheese/ 2lbs.
- Prepare 3 of different color bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 boxes of rice o roni low sodium chicken flavor or 195 grams 2 box.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1 of casserole baking dish.
- You need 2 of packaged 8oz Philadelphia cream cheese or 225 grams.
Native American casserole instructions
- Chop up the raw chicken into cubes I usually take off the fat..
- Chop up all the veggies such as the onion, bell peppers, and broccoli..
- Next cook all the chicken fully and then put the cooked chicken into a big mixing bowl then cook the veggies. Also by this time the rice should be done add the seasonings before you mix it in with the veggies and chicken..
- Then mix all that together then start adding the cream cheese and shredded cheese..
- After all that's done on your casserole baking dish make sure you butter all of the sides and around and bottom add the mixture then add the American cheese which is optional..
- Bake on for a 350°F or 175 Celsius oven for about 35 to 45 mins until the cheeses are melted..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.