My Soft Cheese and Tomatoe Salad 😊.
You can cook My Soft Cheese and Tomatoe Salad 😊 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Soft Cheese and Tomatoe Salad 😊
- Prepare 6 small of tomatoes cut into four chunks.
- It’s 1 handful of Fresh mixed lettuce ripped small peices.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soft Cheese ( Philadelphia is best ).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sour Cream or Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Chives, fresh is better if you have them.
My Soft Cheese and Tomatoe Salad 😊 instructions
- Chop and put tomatoes in a bowl.
- Rip lettuce into small pieces and add that to tomatoes.
- In another bowl add the soft Cheese and mayonnaise or sour cream and mix together.
- Add the chives mix and spoon it on top of tomato mixture.
- Put it in the fridge for 30 mins, when ready to serve, mix it all in.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.