Easy Crunchy Okara Crackers.
You can cook Easy Crunchy Okara Crackers using 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crunchy Okara Crackers
- You need 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 50 grams of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Seasonings of your choice.
Easy Crunchy Okara Crackers step by step
- Measure 100 g of okara in a plastic bag. Microwave for about 2 minutes without closing the plastic bag to evaporate the excess moisture..
- Shake the okara in the plastic bag to break up any lumps. Be careful as it's hot. Let it cool a little with the plastic bag open to evaporate the remaining moisture..
- Add seasonings of your choice (grated cheese, sesame seeds, salt, soup stock granules, etc.), and shake to mix. Adjust the amounts of the seasonings to taste..
- Add 50 g of plain flour into the plastic bag, and shake well to evenly mix the ingredients..
- Press hard over the plastic bag to form the mixture into a dough. Use a rolling pin over the plastic bag to thinly roll the dough out..
- Cut into desired sizes, and place them on a piece of parchment paper (note: if you cut them too big, they won't cook evenly)..
- Microwave for about 4 minutes. Flip them over and microwave for 3-4 minutes. After flipping them over once, check the crackers from time to time while you are microwaving them since they may burn if you overheat them..
- I added 1 tablespoon of grated cheese and 1/2 teaspoon of soup stock granules. I cut the dough into triangles..
- I added 2 tablespoons of small shrimp furikake and 1/2 teaspoon of dashi soup stock granules (bonito). I cut the dough into sticks..
- I added 2 tablespoons of white sesame seeds and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. I cut the dough into squares..
- These are nori and salt flavor..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.