Simple & Crunchy Baby Snack Cookies.
You can cook Simple & Crunchy Baby Snack Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple & Crunchy Baby Snack Cookies
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 50 grams of Katakuriko.
- You need 40 grams of Margarine (butter or vegetable oil).
- It’s 10 grams of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 30 grams of Milk (or water).
Simple & Crunchy Baby Snack Cookies step by step
- With a whisk, mix the margarine or butter until soft. Add the sugar and incorporate. Next, mix in the sesame seeds and katakuriko, then gently mix in the milk (or water)..
- Using a spoon, mix in the flour with cutting motions. It should be slightly dry and crumbly when finished..
- Prepare two plastic bags. Divide the batter in half and put half one in each bag. Roll the dough out with a rolling pin until approximately 1-2 mm thick. With the dough still in the bags, cut into thirds and place in the freezer for about 20 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 200℃. Remove the dough and cut them into 5 mm wide pieces. Bake for about 10 minutes and they are done..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.