Easy Work Crunchy Cookie Cutter Cookies.
You can have Easy Work Crunchy Cookie Cutter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Work Crunchy Cookie Cutter Cookies
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- It’s 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 110 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 10 grams of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 10 grams of Milk.
Easy Work Crunchy Cookie Cutter Cookies step by step
- Add the butter (margarine) to a bowl and cream. Add the sugar and mix well..
- Sift in the cake flour and the katakuriko and mix as if cutting with a spatula..
- Once it's come together in huge clumps add the milk and continue to mix in the cutting motion. Once it's no longer powdery, stop mixing..
- It's okay if the dough doesn't come together in one unified lump. It'll come together when you place the dough in a plastic bag and roll it out..
- Roll out the dough to a 4 mm thickness, then let it cool in the refrigerator. You will be baking them at 180℃ for 15-17 minutes. The baking time may vary depending on the size of your cookie cutter..
- I used a heart-shaped cookie cutter as shown in the picture. The heart-shaped cookie cutter is smaller than the 3.5 cm square cookie cutter..
- Making 3 colors of dough lets you create 4 patterns of cookies..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.