Tortellini Primavera #5.
You can have Tortellini Primavera #5 using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortellini Primavera #5
- It’s of Preperation.
- It’s 10 oz of frozen spinach – thawed.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cheese tortellini (Bertolli works well).
- You need 1 of medium tomato (chopped in 1/4in. cubes).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need of Cooking pan.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of margarine.
- It’s 8 oz of Philadelphia soft cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Tortellini Primavera #5 step by step
- Thaw your spinach in a microwave or shallow pot of boiling water. Drain well. Set aside. Chop tomatoes into small 1/4 inch cubes. Set aside. Chop onions into 1/4 inch pieces. Set aside..
- Cook the tortellini according to the package directions. Al dente is fine, you'll cook it some more later anyways..
- Combine your ingredients (except the tortellini) into a large frying pan. Bring to a boil..
- Add your cooked tortellini into the sauce pan. Mix well, keeping at a boil for a few minutes. Reduce to a simmer and serve hot..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.