Easy, Crunchy Vinegared Kiriboshi Daikon.
You can cook Easy, Crunchy Vinegared Kiriboshi Daikon using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy, Crunchy Vinegared Kiriboshi Daikon
- You need 50 grams of Kiriboshi daikon.
- It’s 1 of Kombu.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ＊Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊Sake.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ＊Vinegar.
- It’s 1 of *Red chili peppers (optional).
Easy, Crunchy Vinegared Kiriboshi Daikon step by step
- Soak the kiriboshi daikon in water to rehydrate. Refer to the instructions on the package. *Slightly reduce the soaking time to maintain firmness..
- Thinly slice the kombu. (Julienne the kombu leftover from making dashi. If using dried kombu, cut them into slivers with scissors.).
- Combine the ＊ ingredients in a pot, bring to a boil, then turn off the heat. Add the kombu and rehydrated kiriboshi daikon and toss it all together..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.