You can cook Skyline Ziti using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skyline Ziti
- It’s 1 can of Skyline Cincinnati style chili.
- Prepare 12 oz of Mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 box of Ziti pasta.
Skyline Ziti instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Boil the pasta until tender. Chop the onions and finely shred the cheese while its cooking..
- When the pasta is almost tender, heat the chili in a decent sized sauce pan. When it starts to boil, add the cream cheese and stir until dissolved..
- When done, strain the pasta. Add the ziti to the chili cream cheese mixture and mix until pasta is coated..
- Pour half of the mixture into a square baking dish. Sprinkle the onions over the layer. Add a thick layer of cheese. Repeat another layer of pasta, onions and cheese..
- Bake for 15-20 min..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.