Meatza pizza meatball subs.
You can have Meatza pizza meatball subs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatza pizza meatball subs
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1/4 lb of Pepperoni chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 6 of sub buns.
- You need 6 slice of of provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 jar of of prepared pizza sauce.
Meatza pizza meatball subs instructions
- In bowl combine beef, pepperoni, parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Heat oven at 425. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Roll mixture into 1 inch balls. Place on cookie sheet..
- Bake for 10 to 12 mins until brown. I like to turn them ounce..
- After cooking place 4 to 6 meatballs in each bun. Top with pizza sauce and cheese. Put back in the oven for 5 mins until cheese is melted..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.