meat ball sub casserole.
You can have meat ball sub casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of meat ball sub casserole
- It’s 1 packages of 8 oz cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of real mayo.
- It’s 1 loaf of 15 oz french bread cut into 1/2 inch slices about 40 slices.
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella chesse shredded.
- It’s 1 of 32 oz jar marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 32 bag of of frozen meat balls thawed.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
meat ball sub casserole step by step
- pre heat oven to 350°.
- mix mayo, cream cheese, and Italian seasoning all together and spread over bread slices and place in a 13 * 9 inch baking dish and stack bread evenly and top with 1/2 cup cheese and onion.
- mix marinara sauce with water and garlic and add meat balls.
- place mixture over bread slices and top with the rest of the cheese.
- bake for 35 minutes.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.