Crunchy Raisin & Walnut White Chocolate.
You can cook Crunchy Raisin & Walnut White Chocolate using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Raisin & Walnut White Chocolate
- Prepare 25 grams of Raw cacao powder.
- Prepare 20 grams of Cashew butter.
- It’s 20 grams of Raisins.
- It’s 20 grams of Walnuts.
- It’s 5 grams of Agave syrup.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
Crunchy Raisin & Walnut White Chocolate step by step
- Add the raw cacao powder, cashew butter, and agave syrup to a bowl. Heat in a double boiler to about 42°C..
- Remove the mixture from the double boiler and use a spatula to stir it. Let the temperature of the white chocolate drop to about 31°C..
- Pour the white chocolate into a mold and sprinkle with raisins and walnuts. Chill in the refrigerator until hard. Enjoy..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.