Creamy Cheesy Zucchini.
You can have Creamy Cheesy Zucchini using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesy Zucchini
- You need 4 of zuchinni.
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeno.
- It’s 1/2 piece of yellow or white onion.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mild chedder or mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Knorr chicken flavor seasoning.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Creamy Cheesy Zucchini instructions
- Wash vegetables, Cut zucchini in half then squars, mince onion,tomatoe,jalapeno..
- Turn pan to medium low heat, add zucchini and about 2 tbs of water,cover with lid till almost done..
- After zuchinni is almost done but not completely soft add tomatoes,onion,jalapeno and pinch of salt and pepper cover with lid for about 2min or untill onion and jalapeno are soft..
- The dish will have some juice its ok, now add some knorr seasoning 1/2tbs at a time and taste, i didnt really measure..
- Add the philadelphia cheese, mix, then add cheese. (I used Tillamook mild chedder) add more cheese if you like, turn heat of when it starts bubbling..
- You can also add corn to this its delicious..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.