Mike's Hatch Green Chilie Dip.
You can have Mike's Hatch Green Chilie Dip using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Hatch Green Chilie Dip
- Prepare of Hatch Green Chile Dip.
- You need 1 cup of Hot Hatch Green Chilies [peeled – 95% de-seeded – chopped – packed].
- Prepare 2 cup of Shreadded Motzerella [room temp].
- You need 1 cup of Shreadded Mexican 3 Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare 1 packages of 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- It’s 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of Fresh Cilantro [rough chopped – packed – stems removed].
- Prepare 1 can of 10 oz ROTEL Tomatoes With Green Chilies [fully drained].
- It’s 2 tbsp of White Onions [fine chop].
- It’s 2 tsp of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Mexican Oregano [crushed].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s of Options.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green Chilie Powder [see attachment for info].
- Prepare of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- Prepare of Tortilla Chips.
Mike's Hatch Green Chilie Dip step by step
- ° Peel your Hatch Green Chilies and remove about 95% of the seeds and chop. Do not rinse chilies. ° Authors Note: I've not tried this dish with canned green chilies, only roasted Hatch Chilies. But, I'd imagine in a pinch, 1 cup canned – chopped chilies might work..
- Mix together all ingredients and heat in the microwave just until you can blend it all well by hand..
- For presentation purposes, bake this spicy dip [350° for 25 minutes or until bubbling] in the serving dishes you intend to serve your guests in. Individual ramakins or small cast iron skillets work well. Or, a large, oven safe bowl if you're serving your guests communally..
- Authors Notes: This dip also goes well on grilled cheese sandwiches and hamburgers. ° Serve with tortilla chips and lime wedges to the side. Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340607-mikes-roast-ur-own-chiles-20-recipes.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.