Crunchy Turkey-Brie Panini.
You can have Crunchy Turkey-Brie Panini using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Turkey-Brie Panini
- You need 8 slice of roasted turkey breast.
- Prepare 4 slice of brie cheese.
- It’s 2 slice of country white or Italian bread.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apricot preserves.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed walnuts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried cranberries or raspberries.
- You need 1/2 of handful spinach.
Crunchy Turkey-Brie Panini step by step
- Layer all ingredients with mayo on the bottom. Spray sandwich and panini press with non-stick cooking spray. Turn sandwich once, not flip, to get criss cross ridges..
- Variations; Pecans, bacon, sage, watercress, arugala, pesto, honey mustard, horseradish, swiss, parmesan, gruyere, mozzarella, smoked gouda, vinegar, hollandaise, nutmeg, brown sugar, aioli, marinated or roasted peppers/tomatoes, parsley, spicy mustard.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.