Crunchy Cocoa Okara Sticks.
You can have Crunchy Cocoa Okara Sticks using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Cocoa Okara Sticks
- You need 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 80 grams of ＊Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 60 grams of ＊Hot chocolate (or sweetened cocoa).
- It’s 1 pinch of ＊Salt.
- It’s 15 grams of Dried fruits (orange etc..
- Prepare 30 grams of Walnuts.
- It’s 50 grams of Citrus jam (apricot, marmalade, etc.).
- You need 30 grams of Soy milk.
Crunchy Cocoa Okara Sticks step by step
- Chop the dried fruit and walnut into easy to eat pieces (about 5 mm)..
- Combine and sift the ＊ powdered ingredients. Mix together Step 1 and cover completely with the flour..
- Add the okara and stir well to get rid of lumps..
- Add the jam to the soy milk and mix well to dissolve..
- Add the liquid from Step 4 to the powdered ingredients from Step 3 and blend thoroughly. Bring together to form one lump. Preheat the oven to 180°C for 20 minutes..
- Place the dough on a sheet of parchment paper. Wet your hands and spread out the dough to form a 5 mm thick square..
- Bake on the top rack of the 180°C oven. Remove from the oven and let cool..
- Cut into 5 mm wide sticks. Lower the oven temperature to 160°C and bake again for 10 minutes. Let cool while still on the baking tray..
- They will become very crunchy once completely cooled. If they harden too much, lightly microwave to soften..
- I recommend dipping these into a drink like coffee, similar to how biscotti is eaten..
- . Okara Cocoa & Orange Biscotti. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144806-okara-bitter-cocoa-orange-biscotti.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.