crunchy spicy grouper with avocado puree and chipotle aioli.
You can cook crunchy spicy grouper with avocado puree and chipotle aioli using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of crunchy spicy grouper with avocado puree and chipotle aioli
- It’s of grouper mix.
- Prepare 24 oz of Grouper.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of corn flakes.
- You need 3/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chile flake.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chile powder.
- Prepare of avocado puree.
- You need 2 of avocado.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of key lime juice.
- You need of Chipotle aioli.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 1/2 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 6 oz of chipotle in adobo.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
crunchy spicy grouper with avocado puree and chipotle aioli step by step
- Grouper mix combine all ingredeints except grouper into a food processor pulse till it becomes a fine crumb.
- cut grouper into 8, 3oz portions flour, eggwash and dip fish into crumb mix and set aside.
- avocado puree combine all ingredients in blender and blend till smooth.
- Chipotle aioli combine all ingredients in blender execpt oil blend on high till smooth salt and pepper to taste.
- when mix is smooth keep blender on high slowly pouring oil into the blender untill oil is gone and aioli has formed place in squeeze bottle place in cooler.
- finishing place fish in the fryer till gold and crispy about 7 min.
- plating place streak of avocado puree across plate stack grouper on one side of the avocado dot plate with aioli and sriracha garnish with cilantro.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.