You can have Crunchy Potatos using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Potatos
- You need 2 medium of potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
Crunchy Potatos step by step
- Preheat your owen to 230C.
- First peal off the potatos and cut them a cm thick. And put them in a water..
- After 10 mins in the water dry the potatos and put them in a pan and add rosemary,2 tbs of olive oil, salt and 1 tbs of whole wheat flour..
- Mix them well and add a tbs of olive oil but do not mix them this time..
- Put the pan in the owen and cook them until they're golden brown. It will probably take 30-40 mins..
- When they're in the owen let's make sauce..
- Chop some rosemary and garlic as your taste and then add 3 tbs of yogurt and half of a tbs of mayonniese..
- Mix it really well and add black pepper, red pepper and thyme. Mix the sayce again an leave it in the fridge until the potatos cooked..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.