Sunshine Sub Sauce.
You can have Sunshine Sub Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sunshine Sub Sauce
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
Sunshine Sub Sauce step by step
- Place all of the ingredient in a food processor or blender except for the olive oil..
- Process the mixture on low speed while slowly drizzling in the olive oil. Maintain processing until all the oil has been added and the mixture has emulsified..
- The sub sauce can be stored in a condiment bottle in the fridge for 2 weeks..
- Now put that sauce on The Big Guido! (See my recipe) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368556-the-big-guido.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.