Crunchy rice and veggies.
You can cook Crunchy rice and veggies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy rice and veggies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of precooked Jasmine rice in refrigerator.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet peas.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of hash browns.
- It’s 1 large of vine ripened tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of lite soya sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley, dried.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Crunchy rice and veggies step by step
- In a pan heat oil add hash browns in pieces or use shredded potatoes get them crispy add spices.
- Add rice spread rice out try to crust the rice on bottom not burnt but crispy stir and break up or it will be one big piece.
- Add soya sauce deglaze the pan get rice and potatoes off the bottom add sake and immediately add peas.
- When peas are incorporated add tomato have it sliced into small wedges then when cooking cut into half so juices will go into rice stir well enjoy.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.