Crunchy Onion Ring.
You can have Crunchy Onion Ring using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Onion Ring
- It’s of All You Need.
- You need 2 large of onions.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cold milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 5 medium of ice cubes.
- Prepare 1 of oil to fry.
Crunchy Onion Ring instructions
- Chop onions and saparate the rings. Discard the small ones.
- WET BATTER : Mix cold milk, egg and ice cubes into a bowl.
- DRY BATTER : Mix flours, baking soda, salt and pepper into another bowl.
- Dip the onions into the wet batter first then coat them with the dry one. Repeat twice for better coverage.
- Fry the onions until golden brown and serve hot at its best crisp.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.