Fast/easy meatball subs.
You can have Fast/easy meatball subs using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fast/easy meatball subs
- It’s 1 packages of bag frozen Italian meatballs (precooked).
- Prepare 1 can of hunts garlic spaghetti sauce (large can).
- It’s 1 of pack of split top hoagie buns.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
Fast/easy meatball subs step by step
- Put the meatballs in a large pot with the spaghetti sauce and turn to medium heat..
- Once the meatballs are hot all the way through open the hoagie buns and add meatballs..
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top..
- Microwave for about 35 seconds to melt the cheese. Then serve..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.