Dean's Crunchy Santa Fe Turkey Deli Sandwich.
You can have Dean's Crunchy Santa Fe Turkey Deli Sandwich using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dean's Crunchy Santa Fe Turkey Deli Sandwich
- Prepare 1 loaf of Peppridge Farms Deli Flat Buns.
- You need 6 slice of Santa Fe Turkey Breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Brushetta.
- Prepare 1 slice of Large Tomato.
- Prepare 2 of stock sweet peppers.
- You need 1 pinch of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Crushed Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 head of Head Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 pinch of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 slice of green pepper.
Dean's Crunchy Santa Fe Turkey Deli Sandwich step by step
- Cover bottom bun with brushetta and add pinch of garlic salt and black pepper..
- Slice sweet peppers and green pepper into stripes and put in non stick pan..
- Lay out turkey into pan once peppers are chard..
- Once turkey is chard too. Add one more pinch of garlic salt and black pepper if you wish for taste. Then place turkey and peppers on brushetta. Top turkey with tomato slice..
- Top with mustard and the head lettuce. Then finally top bun..
- Now enjoy the juicy, crunchy delicious healthy sandwich for lunch. Good source of protein and fiber..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.