San Francisco Chops.
You can have San Francisco Chops using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of San Francisco Chops
- You need 4 of Pork chops.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Dry sherry or broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Crushed red pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
San Francisco Chops instructions
- Trim fat.
- Heat oil. Brown chops.
- Remove and a little more oil if needed.
- Sauté garlic for a minute. Don't burn.
- Combine oil, sherry or broth, soy sauce, brown sugar and red pepper.
- Place chops in skillet. Pour sauce over them. Cover tightly.
- Simmer over low heat until tender about 30 to 35 minutes. Add a little water 1 to 2 tbsp if needed to keep sauce from cooking down too much. Turn once.
- Remove chops. Stir in cornstarch dissolved in water. Cook until thickened.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.