Homade Meatball Subs.
You can have Homade Meatball Subs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homade Meatball Subs
- It’s 16 of meatballs.
- Prepare 4 of hoagie rolls.
- Prepare of Prego traditional sauce (to taste).
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (to taste).
- You need of Chips (optional).
Homade Meatball Subs step by step
- Place the meatballs on a tray and put them in the oven for 10 minutes at 375°..
- Take the bread out and add 3 meatballs to each one. Add the Prego traditional sauce on top..
- Break up a mozzarella slice and add add them on top of the subs. Put them in a tray and cook them for 10 minutes at 350° or until the cheese has melted..
- Serve with chips and enjoy!!!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.