Mandys corned beef sub.
You can cook Mandys corned beef sub using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mandys corned beef sub
- It’s 1 of sub roll 6 inches (or two slices of ur fav bread).
- It’s of butter.
- You need 4 slice of deli style corned beef.
- It’s 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato sliced.
- You need of pickled beetroot (totally optional).
- It’s 1 of iceberg lettuce leaf.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mayo.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Mandys corned beef sub instructions
- Couldn't be easier slice roll, butter it, add lettuce, corned beef, mayo, tomato, onion and optional of course beetroot. (don't forget salt and pepper).
- Eat as is or cut in half, (if using beetroot be careful of juices dripping, beet stains are forever).
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.