Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers.
You can cook Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- You need 6 of Red Bell Peppers.
- You need 1 lb of flank steak.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 of onions sliced.
- You need 3 of green bell peppers.
- It’s 15 slices of provolone cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of parsley.
Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut steak into 1/8 strips.
- In large skillet heat oil on medium heat. Add steak, garlic powder, paprika, have of pepper, half of salt and Worcestershire sauce..
- Mix well and cook meat through. Move only meat to bowl..
- Add butter to skillet and saute onions. Add rest of salt and pepper. Add sliced green pepper. Saute..
- Cut off top of red peppers and remove core and seeds..
- Cut 9 slices of provolone in half..
- Place red peppers in 9×13 pan. Put in some steak followed by peppers and onions topped with 3 half slices of cheese. Repeat layers but top with full slice of cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes then top with parsley..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.